Indiana Rivers
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fish-N-Fun (near Rochester) to Germany Bridge - June 9, 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Rivers Forum Index -> Tippecanoe River (Upper Section)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IndianaOutfitters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Fish-N-Fun (near Rochester) to Germany Bridge - June 9, 2007 Reply with quote

Dale Baker recently submitted the following trip report:

I paddled the Tippy alone June 9, 2007 from Fish and Fun campground (small fee) to Germany Bridge PAS. The water was just lower than seasonal normal per USGA guage. I got thru w/o much trouble but there were 2 spots that may be trouble later. Trip Time:1.3 hr. Plenty of herons, wild flowers, geese, ducks and squirrels. This was the first time I ever saw 2 herons fight over a perch.

davidleo1366

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Tippecanoe Reply with quote

I also traveled this part of the river many times when I was a kid, around 1973-1975. I believe the same campground, its been nearly 35 years. On one side of the campground you had the river and on the other side I believe we called it the dead river??? ( Not sure). But we would go down the river to germany bidge by tubes, cannoe and even rubber rafts. We had a blast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Rivers Forum Index -> Tippecanoe River (Upper Section) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: